New Delhi. Today we are telling you about a business idea where you can start your own business without investing any money and earn big money every month. Yes.. We are talking about Aadhar card related business.. Now you must know how important Aadhar Card has become in today’s time. It has been made mandatory everywhere from government work to private.
In such a situation, we have to keep the Aadhar card very carefully. Also, you can go to the Common Service Center or UIDAI’s franchisee to get it rectified if there is any mistake in it. Aadhar Card Franchisee as a business is becoming a better option. Every Indian can do this business. You can also take Aadhar Card Franchise. Let us know what to do..
what to do first
If you want to get Aadhar card franchise (how to get Aadhar card franchise?) then first of all you have to clear an exam conducted by UIDAI. After this a license is given to open a service center. Once you clear the exam, you will have to do Aadhaar Enrollment Number and Biometric Verification. After this, registration will have to be done from the Common Service Center.
Learn how to apply?
1. To take Aadhar Franchisee License you have to visit the official website of NSEIT https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/LoginAction_input.action.
2. Here you will get an option of Create News User. After clicking in which a new file will open.
3. In this you will be asked to enter Share Code. For Share Code, you have to download offline e-Aadhaar by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc.
4. After downloading, you will get both the XML File and Share Code downloaded.
5. While applying, a form will open in your screen. Fill all the information asked in it and submit it.
6. USER ID and Password will come on your phone and e-mail ID. Now you can easily login to the portal of Aadhaar Testing and Certification through this ID and password. After this, the option of Continue will come in front of you, click on it.
7. In the next step a form will open again in front of you. Fill in all the information asked for. After that upload your photo and digital signature. After this, check again whether you have filled all the information correctly or not, then you can proceed by clicking on Proceed to submit form.
Finally you have to pay here
After completing all the above process, you will have to make the payment. For this, you have to go to the menu of the website and click on the option of payment. In which after making the payment, you can also download the Please Click Here to generate receipt click receipt.
Center booking process
After filling all the information correctly, you will have to wait for 1 to 2 days. When you log in again, you can choose your nearest center by clicking on Book Center. After this you will be taken a test related to it. After this you have to specify the date and time when you will be available to take the exam. Then you will get the Admit Card after some time, which you can download and take a print out.