Razer Edge it’s official: announced last month, the Android console was (again) presented during RazerCon 2022 along with many other innovations. Equipped with 5G connectivity, it will be marketed in collaboration with the American telephone operator Verizon starting from January 2023. At the keynote there was also space for the Enki Pro Lamborghini gaming chairthe Hammerhead Hyperspeed Xbox and PlayStation Licensed headsets, and for several other devices and accessories.
The most awaited novelty was definitely Razer Edge 5G, the 5G console with Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 Gaming Platform designed for “deliver the best gaming performance when on the go“with the triple A. Lag titles very low and, above all, no cables or the need to find WiFi connections: everything goes from Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband for a truly new gaming experience. By purchasing it, you will find some titles pre-installed, including Epic Games as well as cloud streaming services like Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) and Nvidia GeForce Now. There will also be links to Steam Link, Moonlight, Parsec and Xbox.
The console has a display 6.8 “touch AMOLED with refresh rate a 144Hz and FHD + resolution. Touch display, yes, but there is also the possibility to play with the controllers Razer Kishi V2 Pro (in package) complete with HyperSense haptic feedback and 3.5mm audio port.
- display: AMOLED 6.8 “FHD +, 144Hz
- platform: Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 Gaming PlatformOS based on Android 12
- memory: 8GB LPPDR5
- storage: 128GB UFS 3.1, expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- connectivity: WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, 5G Sub 6 mmWave by Verizon, USB-C
- audio: two-way speaker, 2x digital microphones, Boomcloud 360 audio
- front camera: 5MP, 1080p @ 60fps
- dimensions and weight: 259.7×84.5×10.83mm for 263.8g (400.8g with controller)
- battery: 5,000mAh
- in package: Razer Edge 5G, Razer Kishi V2 Pro
No news yet on the price: it is possible to book it in the United States, but only an advance of 5 dollars is required without however revealing anything else.
RAZER ENKI PRO LAMBORGHINI EDITION
Razer Enki Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition is the name of the chair by gaming designed to offer the highest level of convenience to users. Upholstered in alcantara, it has a soft back in the middle and stiffer towards the edges and has a double-weave finish that also guarantees resistance, while the edges are covered in eco-leather. It offers 110 ° shoulder support and a 21 “seat, so that the weight is distributed in an optimal way. The lumbar curve that supports the lower back also contributes to this, favoring a neutral sitting position. inclination (up to 152 °) is carried out by means of a knob, while the magnetic headrest it is ideal for supporting the head and neck.
PANERAI LUMINOR FORTY RAZER
There is also room for one clockmade by Razer in collaboration with the Panerai luxury brand in limited edition (500 pieces). Luminor Quaranta Razer Special Edition it is made of recycled material and has a black strap with green stitching. We don’t know the price, but we do know that Panerai’s original model costs $ 7,400.
SHORT SELECTION OF OTHER NEWS AND RELATED PRICES
- Razer Barracuda Mercury – € 189.99
- Razer Blue Screen (chroma key panel) – 179.99 euros
- Razer Kaira Pro Hyperspeed – PlayStation Licensed: Cross-platform wireless gaming headset with Razer HyperSense technology – € 239.99
- Razer Hammerhead Hyperspeed – PlayStation or Xbox, with 2.4GHz wireless connectivity and Bluetooth 5.2, ANC, ENC – 179.99 euros
- Razer Kraken Kitty V2 PRO (Black or Quartz), Razer Chrome RGB headphones with 3 interchangeable ear designs and streaming responsive lighting – $ 239.99