Realme is one of the most active companies in the market smartphones globally, and after making the new Realme 10, Realme 10 Pro and 10 Pro + official, it seems ready to launch a new device.
We are talking about Realme GT Neo 5, the device whose existence we learned a few days ago when its first images emerged. From these we have guessed that it will be a model with a particular design, with a photo form quite rectangular conspicuous.
In the last few hours, new leaks have emerged for the device, which instead give us an overview of its Technical specifications. The following therefore can be considered one unofficial datasheet of the device. Let’s go see it together:
- Display: 6.7″ (2772 × 1240 pixels) 144Hz OLED, 2160Hz PWM dimming
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm
- GPUs: Adreno next gen
- RAM and internal storage: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 with 128GB (UFS 3.1), 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 with 256GB (UFS 3.1)
- Operating system: Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- Networks: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Rear camera:
- Principal: 50MP, Sony IMX890, OIS, f/1.79, 25mm equivalent focal length
- Wide angle: not specified
- Macros: not specified
- Front camera: 16MP
- Safety: fingerprint sensor integrated into the display
- Audio: USB Type-C audio, Stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Connectivity: 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- First variant: 5,000mAh with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging
- Second variant: 4,600mAh with 240W SuperVOOC fast charging
In short, it seems that this new device should have all it takes to compete in the high-end market.
At the moment there are no indications sure about when the device may launch. We will come back to update you as soon as we know more.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!