1. More on the rise and fall of mobile home manufacturing.
2. “Caitlin and Philip met back in 2015 on Hinge, bonding instantly over the fact they had been to many of the same DMV restaurants—thanks to Tyler Cowen’s Ethnic Dining Guide.”
3. “Sun-drenched Texas — not exactly known for its bleeding-heart liberals — has nearly triple the solar capacity this summer than it had last summer.” Link here.
4. Billionaire wealth as a percentage of gdp, across countries.
5. Krugman needs to calculate Italy’s true net fiscal position, relative to tiny TFR and near-zero growth for more than 20 years (NYT).
The post Saturday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.