Interested and eligible candidates, who have not yet applied for the Telangana HC Stenographer recruitment, should not wait further and apply now on the official website – https://tshc.gov.in/.
Telangana HC recruitment 2022: Apply Here
You have successfully cast your vote
The Telangana High Court, Hyderabad had released a notification (N0 1/2022-RC0 for the direct recruitment to the 64 posts of Stenographer Grade – III in Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service.
Candidates should note that the hand written/ typed/ photostat copy/ printed application form will not be entertained by the TSHC either directly or by post or by courier or in person.
Every person appointed to the post of Stenographer Grade-III shall deposit an amount of Rs 10,000/- towards security at the time of appointment.
TSHC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|1||Online application starting date||March 3, 2022|
|2||Last date to apply online||April 4, 2022
(up to 11:59 pm)
TSHC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Candidates applying under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category have to produce certified copy of EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
TSHC Recruitment 2022: Qualifications
1) Candidate must be Graduate from any recognised university, and
2) Must have passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade (45 words per minute), or equivalent examination
3) Must have passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade (120 words per minute) or equivalent examination.
4) Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
5) The candidates who have higher than the prescribed academic and technical qualifications, if any, shall submit the concerned certificates at the time of oral interview along with other required certificates.
TSHC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit (as on July 1, 2022)
TSHC Recruitment 2022: Examination Fees
The application/ examination fee can be paid online through debit/ credit card or net banking. The application/ examination fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is rejected for any reason, or the recruitment notification is cancelled for any reason.
TSHC Recruitment 2022: Procedure for recruitment
The online computer based examination will be of the standard consistent with the minimum educational qualification prescribed i.e., graduation qualification.
The question paper of the computer based examination shall be objective type with multiple choice answers for 50 marks. The Skill Test (Stenography) is for 30 marks and oral interview will be for 20 marks.
The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in the skill test are 40 per cent for O.C and EWS candidates and 35 per cent for the candidates of BC.