1. The end of senior politics in China?
2. A prediction market on prediction market approval.
3. New genetic results on ASD and ADHD overlap.
4. Redux: my 2017 post on Putin and Nord Stream.
5. New Brink Lindsey Substack. And new Sam Hammond Substack.
6. “Contact queuing on the Kazakh border for the second day says that locals have a business where they get two cars in the queue and then let people cut in between them. Selling spots for $500 and can do as many as they want. “So you get why I’ve been here two days,” he says.” Link here.
The post Wednesday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.
(This article is generated through the syndicated feed sources, Financetin doesn’t own any part of this article)
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!